2015 Heritage Film Festival Entry Forms & Guidelines
VISIT OUR NEW WEBSITE
The Heritage Film Festival seeks independently produced media for the 10th Annual Heritage Film Festival (9, 10 and 11 April, 2015). All genres of work can be submitted, including narrative, experimental, documentary, LGBT, action, western, horror, animation, youth media, romance, etc). We welcome web series and works in progress. All submitted work will be considered.
How to submit:
- Complete and submit the Official 2015 Entry Form along with your submission and entry fee
- We usually screen films that are less than 20 minutes in length
- You may submit one film for one submission fee ($25)
- Special Discount for shorter films: you may submit two films (not to exceed 20 minutes total) for one submission fee ($25)
- There are no limits on the number of pieces you may enter
- Submit separate DVDs for each work/title submitted.
Deadline:6 March 2015 ~ $25.00
Early Bird Deadline: 6 Feb. 2015~ $20
Please note: send separate DVDs for each work/title submitted. You may enter two pieces (not to exceed 20 minutes total) for one entry fee ($25 general deadline, 6 March 2015/$20 Early Bird Deadline, 6 February 2015). Do not mail in fiber-filled envelopes, and do not affix paper labels on your DVDs as they peel off and damage our equipment. Include your name, the title, and running time on all DVDS and DVD containers.